Sigma 7A Tile Cutter Features
- Made of cast alloy and high grade steel, designed for professionals and handyman
- Easy to use and extremely accurate, allowing them to be used on a variety of materials
- All measurements are metric
- Pull action tile cutter
- Fixed metric measuring guide
- Tile protecting breaker arm
- Padded rubber mats
- Effective cutting length: 33 cm
- Diagonal cut: 24 x 24 cm
- Max cutting thickness: 15 mm
- Weight: 1.7 kg
The sigma standard range is the most versatile range including the smaller cutters more suited to small ceramic tiles, and the sigma 7A being the cheapest and smallest of all sigma cutters. This model is best for DIY and small tiling jobs.
- Made with exclusive Sigmax fibers, the F80 Flat Kabuki brush features a flat top head with soft and dense fibers.
- Experience flawless, buffed foundation application without any absorption of product.
- Blend liquid or cream products onto forehead and cheeks evenly and smoothly.
- Avoid makeup streaks, lines, and splotches.
- Two-year manufacturer's warranty.
- The Sigma Spa Express Brush Cleaning Mat is an innovative device featuring 7 patented textures to wash both eye and face brushes. The mat includes suction cups on the backside for secure placement on flat surfaces. Uniquely designed to fit most sinks. Patent pending.
- The Essential Kit - Mr. Bunny contains 12 brushes from our best-selling Essential Kit that utilize the Sigmax® HD filament. The brushes come in an innovative and functional container that turns into two brush holders to keep you stylish, organized and vegan-friendly.
- EXCLUSIVE FEATURES: Sigmax® Fibers - Sigma Beauty's exclusive thermoplastic engineering polymer developed to evenly apply cream and powers products onto the skin for a high definition effect. Features premium filaments engineered for outstanding softness, heat and chemical resistance, mechanical strength, and high durability. Sigmax® fibers are antibacterial and hypoallergenic. Ferrules - The patented 3-ring brush ferrule is made with high performance SigmaAlloyTM for durability and strength. Patent No. D718060. Handles - Each brush handle is made from a lightweight, sustainable source of wood which receives 8 coats of paint, making them scratch resistant and guaranteed to last.