Sigma 7A Tile Cutter Features
- Made of cast alloy and high grade steel, designed for professionals and handyman
- Easy to use and extremely accurate, allowing them to be used on a variety of materials
- All measurements are metric
- Pull action tile cutter
- Fixed metric measuring guide
- Tile protecting breaker arm
- Padded rubber mats
- Effective cutting length: 33 cm
- Diagonal cut: 24 x 24 cm
- Max cutting thickness: 15 mm
- Weight: 1.7 kg
The sigma standard range is the most versatile range including the smaller cutters more suited to small ceramic tiles, and the sigma 7A being the cheapest and smallest of all sigma cutters. This model is best for DIY and small tiling jobs.
- Made with exclusive Sigmax fibers, the F80 Flat Kabuki brush features a flat top head with soft and dense fibers.
- Experience flawless, buffed foundation application without any absorption of product.
- Blend liquid or cream products onto forehead and cheeks evenly and smoothly.
- Avoid makeup streaks, lines, and splotches.
- Two-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Slightly firm and rounded brush head for universal blending of products.
- Made with SigmaTech Fibers which are high-performance synthetic fibers engineered to outperform traditional animal hair, which means our brushes are cruelty-free. SigmaTech fibers are antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and will maintain their original shape and color even after multiple washes.
- Works well to soften intense lines and edges and great for combining colors on the lid. Blend colors onto the lid with added control. Buff out harsh lines for a well-blended effect.
- Sigma's Essential Kit contains twelve professional quality brushes for the face and eyes.
- This kit features all of the brushes needed to create a complete look at any level of artistry.
- Eye Brushes Included: E05, E30, E40, E55, E60, E65 & E70
- Face Brushes Included: F30, F40, F50, F60 & F70