Sigma 7A Tile Cutter Features
- Made of cast alloy and high grade steel, designed for professionals and handyman
- Easy to use and extremely accurate, allowing them to be used on a variety of materials
- All measurements are metric
- Pull action tile cutter
- Fixed metric measuring guide
- Tile protecting breaker arm
- Padded rubber mats
- Effective cutting length: 33 cm
- Diagonal cut: 24 x 24 cm
- Max cutting thickness: 15 mm
- Weight: 1.7 kg
The sigma standard range is the most versatile range including the smaller cutters more suited to small ceramic tiles, and the sigma 7A being the cheapest and smallest of all sigma cutters. This model is best for DIY and small tiling jobs.
27 used from $500.00
- High speed with large aperture
- HSM (Hypersonic motor) and inner focusing system
- Accessories include: Lens Hood (LH730-03), carrying case
- 35 MM Focal length, Lens not zoomable
- 67mm filters
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum
23 used from $500.00
- F1.8 maximum aperture
- F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing, 72mm filter size
- Minimum focusing distance 28 cm/ 11.0 in. USB Dock compatible, MC-11 compatible.
- Available in Canon EF (EF-S), Sony Alpha (dot), Nikon f (DX) mounts
- 0.23 optical Zoom
- Made with exclusive Sigmax fibers, the F80 Flat Kabuki brush features a flat top head with soft and dense fibers.
- Experience flawless, buffed foundation application without any absorption of product.
- Blend liquid or cream products onto forehead and cheeks evenly and smoothly.
- Avoid makeup streaks, lines, and splotches.
- Two-year manufacturer's warranty.